Your dashboard lets you see all your most important data on one screen. Each user customizes his dashboard so you decide what is most important to you.
The seven icons on the top of the page will help you create and edit your widgets:
- Refresh, to refresh the data in your widgets.
- New, to add a new widget, simply follow the steps of the wizard.
- Edit, to edit an existing widget.
- Move up and Move down, to reorder your widgets.
- Public, account administrators can add a widget to all users dashboards from their own dashboard.
- Delete, to remove a widget you don’t need anymore.
Here are some examples of the five different types of widgets you can add to your dashboard:
Task/Item Chart Widget
Project Portfolio Widget
Projects Changes Widget
To learn more about each step to create each of the widgets, check out this article.